Group Reporting Manager - Technology - The Caribbean
$100 - 110k USD (Tax Free) + 20% Bonus + Relocation Package + Accommodation Allowance + Car + other perks
Are you a senior technical accountant seeking a new career in a tropical climate?
Look no further….My client is a global Technology group with offices all over The Caribbean.
This industry leader is looking to strengthen its group reporting function by appointing a new Group Reporting Manager, enabling the business to rely on expert technical accounting advice.
As Group Reporting Manager you will have overall ownership of the group consolidation which is the foundation for internal and external financial reporting for the Group's quarterly, half year and year-end financial statements.
- Be the technical accounting mastermind, ensuring all reporting and accounting obligations are met by the group.
- Lead the group through IFRS adoptions and robustly implement changes in reporting standards.
- Deliver the quarter-end and year-end reporting.
- Support M&A accounting integration and driving best practice across reporting within new entities.
- Act as the author for a 'financial repository' of information.
- Partner with international business units to deliver a 'best in class' financial reporting suite.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/CA/CPA from a Big4 or Top10 practice
- Recently held a Group Reporting or Group Consolidation role
- Workday experience (ideally) and very strong Excel/System skills
- Current experience in financial reporting for organisations with a global footprint
- A desire to live abroad in a tropical climate
- $110k Tax Free (Equivalent to a £92k Tax Free Salary)
- 20% Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Monthly Contribution to Accommodation
- Flight allowance, free car service and free phone contract as well as many other perks!