£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Group Reporting Manager
PE backed Tech business
This rapidly expanding software business has an established presence across several international territories and is on-target in executing plans to more than double in size in the next 4 years.
Having successfully secured significant Private Equity investment in 2017, the business is expected to grow to £100M turnover within the next 5 years.
Supporting this massive growth is the need for an ambitious Group Reporting Manager to come onboard with the energy and drive to overhaul and improve the quality and efficiency of the actuals.
This a fantastic opportunity to guide reporting and system improvements, set up new processes and controls, and make this role their own.
The role will work closely with the FP&A Manager, being instrumental in providing timely and accurate actuals for the management reporting.
Reporting to the Finance Ops Director with daily interaction with the Exec team, deliverables include:
- Production of the monthly Board Pack financial information with supporting commentary and analysis
- Preparation of monthly consolidated group financial statements
- Develop and own the month end intercompany reconciliations
- Develop and own a Chart of Accounts to suit the business reporting requirements
- Maintain and develop transfer pricing policy, managing the relationship with external advisers where necessary
- Maintain the group's consolidation system, and support the wider finance transformation
- Manage and mentor 1 direct report
As a qualified ACA chartered accountant trained in a top tier practice, you will have demonstrable progression, having played a key role in driving best practice reporting or controls improvements in industry.
You will also have demonstrably high levels of intellectual horsepower, communication skills and a structured and logical approach to business methodology.
This would help, but is not essential, is exposure to a Software or a related Tech sector.
Critical is apparent commercial acumen, emotional intelligence and a hunger to drive improved changes in a fast-paced and dynamic PE backed business.