Consumer Technology 'Power Brand' FTSE 100
Group Reporting Manager
£75k - £80k + Extensive Benefits + WFH Flex
I am partnering with one of the fastest-growing groups in the FTSE through a major talent acquisition programme, due to continued operational expansion and revenue growth. The Group is well known and adored by consumers and investors alike.
The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver the month-end and year-end reporting through the leadership of a team of 4.
- Support M&A accounting integration and driving best practice across reporting within new entities.
- Produce complex cash flow statements and support with forecasting.
- Support the build of a 'repository' of accounting advisory information.
- Partner the FP&A function on key planning deliverables.
Candidate role requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Previous ownership of periodical accounting and reporting
- Team management
- Experience in a rapid-growth change environment