A Group Reporting Manager, available on a month's notice or less, is sought by a leading travel business. The company possess a rich history and brand name and have recently combined this with the agility of a Fintech as they become ever more efficient and internet based.
The Group Reporting Manager will report to the Group Financial Controller and duties will include:
- Leading the monthly group consolidation in FRS102 and onward reporting to the US in US GAAP.
- Preparing the management pack including a full suite of analytics (in US GAAP)
- Developing and implementing a monthly / quarterly business partnering process.
- Playing a lead role in the implementation of Netsuite (reporting) and Anaplan (FP&A).
- Providing technical support to the finance and wider management teams.
- A range of other projects.
Candidates for the post of Group Reporting Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Have experience of preparing multi-currency group consolidations
- Be familiar with US GAAP
- Wish to gain exposure to systems implementations.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Be looking for a genuinely varied role.
Salary: £75-82k + 10% bonus + benefits