£75000 - £80000 per annum
15 days ago
Group Reporting Manager - Global Software (London + working from home)
With two major acquisitions successfully concluded in the past year alone, a pioneer in the Software industry is seeking to appoint a Group Reporting Manager to support the execution of the Group's global expansion plans. The role will be based in central London, with remote working also fully supported.
- Own the group consolidation, consisting of several international entities.
- Deliver the quarter-end and year-end reporting.
- Support M&A accounting integration and driving best practice across reporting within new entities.
- Act as the author for a 'financial repository' of information.
- Partner with international business units to deliver a 'best in class' financial reporting suite.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/CA/CPA from a Big4 or Top10 practice
- Recently held a Group Reporting or Group Consolidation role
- Current experience in financial reporting for organisations with a global footprint
- System and process orientated with experience of process improvements
- Strong system skills