£65000 - £75000 per annum + 10% bonus + benefits package
3 days ago
Group Reporting Manager ¦ PE-backed Tech business ¦ Central London ¦ £65-75k + 10% bonus
This high-growth, buzzing international Tech business with HQ in London has a presence across several international territories and is on-target to more than double in size in the next 4 years.
With significant backing by a leading Silicon Valley PE house, this business is experience high double-digit growth, and expected to reach £100M turnover within the next 3 years.
Supporting this growth is the need for an ambitious Financial Reporting Manager with the energy and drive to overhaul and improve the quality and efficiency of financial information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have real ownership, taking a lead in Finance to guide reporting and business processes improvement, and become a senior leader in the Finance team.
The role will report into an experienced Group Financial Controller and will work closely with the Head of FP&A, being instrumental in providing accurate and detailed actuals for the production of management reporting.
There will be real opportunity for progression, including moving into other areas of Finance as the business continues on a steep growth curve.
- Consolidation, review and reporting of monthly results, cash flow, balance sheet including analysis and commentary
- Responsible for accounting and finance-related aspects of external statutory reporting, including preparation of the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns in conjunction with auditors and external advisors
- Manage group consolidation system, overseeing development of the application and reporting structure, liaising with system administrator and external consultants as needed
- Responsible for maintaining controls and process across the finance team
- Support input to the annual budget process
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the CFO, Group Finance Controller, and management accountants as well as other key members of the wider business team
- Assist in managing year-end audit process
- Ad hoc project work as required
What we are looking for:
- A strong academic background and an ACA or ACCA qualification
- You will have played a key role in driving best practice reporting or process improvements.
- You will also have demonstrably high levels of commercial acumen, communication skills and a logical approach to business methodology.
- Critical is the hunger to drive improved changes in a fast-paced and dynamic PE backed 'Tech Startup' environment.