A Group Reporting Controller is sought by a particularly high-growth PE backed company in the City. They have grown particularly quickly (both organically and by acquisition) over the past ten years and boast a truly global presence along with revenues approaching £1bn. They are well backed and will continue to build a world-leading business; this is therefore a unique opportunity to join them and significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
The Group Reporting Controller will report to a particularly impressive Group Head of Finance. In addition to significant ad hoc work, the post-holder's main duties will include:
- Lead the monthly consolidation process for an international group with a significant number of entities.
- Produce the annual Group consolidated accounts prepared under IFRS.
- Prepare the monthly consolidated balance sheet / cash flow plus analysis for the monthly management accounts.
- Oversee the quarterly attestation for lenders.
- Integrate (several) newly acquired businesses / groups; ensure they are familiar with group reporting processes.
- Lead and develop a high calibre team of three qualified accountants.
Key requirements for applicants for the Group Reporting Controller role.
- Qualified accountant (ideally a qualified ACA; either a Senior Manager in Big 4 or already in commerce).
- Significant experience in group reporting, consolidations and / or the implementation of accounting policy.
- Desire to take on early responsibility and work with a wide cross-section of finance & non-finance stakeholders.
- Thrives on cerebral challenges, enjoys problem solving and being organised & resourceful.
- £80000 - £90000 base salary
- 15-20% bonus (expected payout level)
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent other benefits