City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
2 months ago
26 Apr 00:00
- Responsible for the consolidation and preparation of the Monthly Group Board Papers, incorporating; P&L, balance sheet and cash flow positions, and other key Group KPIs. To include management of this process ensuring required timescales and deadlines are adhered to and communicated internally.
- Prepare the consolidation of and review the Group short term cash flow.
- Control the review and submission of statutory filings and ensure the relevant payments are made to HMRC.
- Perform an Internal Audit function on complex balance sheet areas as and when required, ensuring procedures and approaches are aligned across the Group & providing expertise and advice as required.
- Review divisional compliance with accounting standards and Group accounting policies.
- Involvement in a variety of adhoc projects.
- Fully qualified (ACCA or ACA or CIMA)
- Accounting and international group reporting experience including group consolidations and variance analysis.
- US Gaap reporting experience
- Knowledge of Hyperion
- Evidence of strong communication skills, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Experience in managing month end close process within a BPO / Shared service model with experience of group and international audits.