A world leading PE backed manufacturing organisation are looking to bolster their Finance team by bringing on a Group Management Accountant to support them through a period of transition. This is an initial 3 months contract inside IR35.
- Corporate entity accounting for various regions such as UK, US, EU and APAC
- End- end trial balance including journal processing
- Intercompany recharges including royalties and any other relevant charges
- Ownership of the monthly reporting pack
- Cost centre accounting including budget tracking
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for all the transactional accounting activities
- Support the year- end and audit process
- Ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Relevant qualification- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- SAP experience is ESSENTIAL!
- Onestream experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience in supporting year end or similar position is essential