£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus / package
2 months ago
A FTSE 100 UK power brand is seeking to appoint a Group FP&A Manager to take ownership of budgeting and forecasting consolidations and business partner several Business Units, challenging key financial information - reporting directly into the impressive Group CFO.
This is a unique opportunity to join a true market leader who offer genuine career progression; with clear fluidity and transparency throughout the finance function.
- Analyse budgets and forecasting of both group and individual units
- Ensure monthly and quarterly outlooks process remains current
- Prepare financial outlooks and insights - specifically for external investors
- Business partner Business Unit's to understand resolve issues
- Implement improvements into Group's approach to data collection
- Challenge budgeting and forecasting - providing insight as appropriate
- Analysis of unit inputs for monthly outlooks
- Qualified accountant
- Ideally practice trained with 1-2 years industry experience
- £60-65k base salary
- 20% bonus
- Full private healthcare + extensive benefits package