City of London, London
Up to £60000 per annum + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
9 months ago
Group FP&A Manager - City of London
A global FTSE 100 brand and success story within the Technology World, this business is hands down the leader in their field.
A forward-thinking, modern organisation which strives to be ahead of their competitors holding an enviable position in the market and continued growth globally. They have a strong commitment to Corporate Responsibility in a nurturing, meritocratic environment.
Following an internal promotion the business is now seeking to recruit a commercially orientated Group FP&A Manager in their City of London HQ.
Reporting directly to the Group CFO, Board and Executive Committee, the group FP&A team is responsible for consolidating the budgeting and forecasting of the customer facing Business units.
This high profile and visible FP&A role will advise the senior leadership team, on value delivery, and guiding the group on financial objectives. The position will also business partner to C-level with significant opportunities for career progression and personal development.
The meaty FP&A role has exposure to both internal and external stakeholders including supporting the analysis and presenting of information to the market and investors. This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in one of the most successful companies in the UK, while being surrounded by a hugely impressive, high calibre, renowned finance team.
You will have a real chance to add value supporting how the business is viewed to the rest of the external market which is essential in communicating the company's future direction and business plans.
What skills you will need to be successful in the Group FP&A Manager role:
- Qualified accountant with PQE
- FP&A or Group Finance experience in a large, complex structure ideally FTSE PLCs
- Ability to communicate complex issues and analysis to both experts and non-experts
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to connect the dots and identify business trends and opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas to win the respect and confidence of colleagues and senior stakeholders up to C-level