Exclusive Role - FP&A Manager - Media - c£60k + Package - London (WFH)
A global Media brand has an exciting FP&A Manager opportunity based in their HQ in NW London.
This forward-thinking, modern organisation strives to be ahead of their competitors, holding an enviable position in the market and continuing to grow.
This an exciting and highly visible role will suit an experienced Financial Analyst / Management Accountant looking to step up into a Manager position, with further development opportunities available.
- Lead short and long-term forecasting, contributing heavily to the Business Plan for the Group
- Take ownership of forecast model and business partner all budget holders to ensure data is accurate
- Ownership of monthly reporting process - presenting financials to the leadership team and advising on business performance and KPIs
- Be a true business partner to the wider business - providing support to both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Partner Head of Accounting to ensure reporting function remains robust
- Partner Head of Commercial on reporting and revenue forecasting
- Identify opportunities to help drive performance
- Take a lead on recruitment plans for your team moving forward
- Ad hoc analysis and support to the Group Financial Controller as required
- Qualified accountant
- Relevant experience gained within industry
- Drive and gravitas
- Salary to £60k
- Strong benefits
- Flexible working (3:2 office / WFH split)