£75000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits
24 days ago
Group FP&A Manager
Business Services market leader
This Business Services market leader has experienced consistent and positive change over the last few years and continues to invest significant funds into external growth and internal improvements.
The Group FP&A team is a well-respected, high calibre unit that plays a pivotal role in guiding local and regional performance, driving insight and understanding across multiple cross functional leaderships teams.
The role includes:
- Working across the Group functions and with significant interaction with divisional senior management
- Development of the 3 year strategic plan, annual budget process and regular forecasting
- Manipulation of financial models to analyse business performance across territories, making recommendations where appropriate
- Preparation of insightful monthly reporting for the Board
- Scenario modelling and what-if analysis
- Supporting M&A activity
- Regular ad-hoc project involvement
As a qualified accountant (ideally Big 4 trained) with in-depth analytical experience, you will have first class communication skills, a thirst to get under the skin of the business to understand performance and a track record of successfully influencing senior management.
Excellent modelling skills are critical as are high levels of emotional intelligence, ambition and an innately commercial mindset.
This role is a critical link between Group Exec and divisional performance and has a proven track record of leading to divisional senior leadership opportunities.