Group FP&A Analyst - PE backed Tech Business- London - £65k + 10% bonus + flexible working
My client is a renowned, fast-paced, multi-national Technology brand who are hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst to join the team. This role has materialised due to an internal promotion and is an exciting time to join this business with massive growth potential and investment in technological advancement.
This dynamic business is positioning itself for ambitious growth plans and continued international expansion, with a strong brand in 5 international markets across Europe. They have a supportive, friendly and non-corporate culture but in a fast-paced buzzing environment.
With continuous finance transformation, backed by sponsorship and investment from the PE owners and CEO, this role will play an integral part in supporting the growth plans by taking a leading role in the Group FP&A consolidation, supervising other members in the team and helping the Senior leadership understand Group performance so they can drive growth and expansion.
You will play a pivotal role in the Group and Commercial Finance teams, working closely with a brilliant Head of Commercial Finance and Group FP&A Director on long term strategic planning and several high profile projects, partner with the divisional FDs across several entities and have integral role in the board reporting, annual budgets and forecast cycles.
The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and truly hands on; they are keen to develop others and offer rapid progression and career growth to high performers wanting to progress into a Director role. This role has come about as the previous Senior FP&A Analyst moved into a Finance Business Partner role in the UK Commercial Finance team, so this is a growing business offering real progression and opportunity.
Group FP&A responsibilities:
- Monthly board reporting pack preparation and analysis
- Long term strategic plan
- Annual Budgeting / Forecasting Cycle, including consolidation of;
- Balance Sheet
- Collaborate with peers to drive a consistent, insightful and effective planning cycle across the Group
Essential experience you will need in order to be considered for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with PQE
- 1+ years experience in an FP&A related role with experience of forecasting cycles
- Strong technical finance experience
- Experience interacting and presenting to Senior stakeholders at Director level
- Hands-on and willing to be fully immersed in driving process and systems improvements across the Group
- Experience in PowerBI, Anaplan or similar tools would be very beneficial
- Base salary £65,000
- 10% bonus
- Pension 5% matched contribution
- Life Cover at 4x salary
- Annual leave can increase to a maximum of 30 days with length of service
- They also offer several other benefits such as a Flexible Working policy, Season Ticket Loans, Cycle to work, Employee Assist Programs, and Monthly work drinks