A global services company are looking to bring on a commercially driven Group FP&A Analyst for a period of 6 months to drive forward some of their strategic initiatives.
- Ad hoc analysis/modelling and support
- Ownership of the budgeting and reporting process on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist with any business cases/plans as well as support
- Ad-hoc M&A support
- Support Finance/Systems Transformation activity
- In depth Financial Analysis for the group and its entities
- Excel Modelling
- Business Partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant qualification- ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Big PLC or complex organisation background is essential
- Group exposure is essential
- Strong Excel and modelling
- Advanced skills power query
This is a fantastic opportunity with great exposure to the wider business and some strategic initiatives.