Group FP&A Analyst
6 month contract - could be extended
£325 - £350 per day - PAYE (inside IR35)
Location: Central London
Hybrid working: 2 days a week in the office (Flexible on days)
Cedar are currently supporting a global entertainment and technology business the recruitment of a group FP&A analyst to assist the group finance team for an initial 6 month contract.
- Support the finance business partners across all cost areas of the business
- Develop value add reporting for leadership teams
- Create large data sets
- Assist with financial planning & analysis, for example, forecasting and budgeting cycles
- Redesign and develop routine and ad-hoc reporting for all cost areas of the business
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of FP&A across a group function
- Advanced excel - up to marco level
- Experience of forecast preparation and reporting
You will need to be available at short notice to be considered for this role. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.