£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
22 days ago
Group Financial Reporting Manager - Central London
An incredibly successful PE backed multi-site business with rapid growth has created a new opportunity for a Group Financial Reporting Manager covering both financial and management reporting.
This exceptionally successful leading business is just over 5 years old and has already grown to annual revenues of c£400m. With plans to IPO in several years there is a real opportunity to get a variety of experience as the business continues to grow rapidly and invest internally.
This new role will support the business during this time of growth and development and help create a solid management reporting function fit for a leading multinational business. The role supports key members of the Finance leadership team including the Group FC, Head of FP&A and CFO, and give an individual real ownership and a high profile in Finance with real opportunities for career development.
This varied position with P&L responsibilities gives exposure to senior stakeholders across the business, and is a great opportunity for someone at a Management level, taking a first move out of practice into industry into a mini FC role.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Review of consolidated Group financial information, ensuring accuracy and consistency, throughout the monthly reporting cycle
- Preparation of timely results analysis and covenant reporting to stakeholders, including Group board, investors and lenders
- Review of monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement for Head Office entities
- Support further reporting enhancement projects as required
- Preparation of annual Group consolidated accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Ownership of completion of UK subsidiary statutory accounts prepared in accordance with FRS 101
- Key point of contact for liaison with external audit team to ensure issues are resolved on a timely basis and year end reporting deadlines are achieved
- Support implementation of new financial reporting standards, such as IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Support initiatives to ensure adequate financial controls are in place across the Group to protect assets
- Oversee implementation of consistent balance sheet review and reconciliation processes and procedures across the Group
- Support roll out of new Group policies as required
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Qualified ACA with post qualified experience
- Strong commercial acumen and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and strong stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of financial and management reporting including IFRS