£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
Branded International Consumer Business
Group Financial Reporting Manager
c.£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a well-known consumer business with a strong brand and an impressive track record of growth and financial achievement. With exciting and ambitious international growth plans the group is looking strengthen its reporting capability by appointing a high-calibre, technically strong, Group Finance Manager. This is a key appointment with broad exposure to senior management and the CFO.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the production of high-quality financial accounts and reports for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Delivering the Group consolidation process - under IFRS
- Supporting on the delivery of the Group's budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- Managing the audit process and interface with the Auditors
- Preparing content for internal / external presentations and technical accounting papers
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong technical background in group financial reporting, ideally within a listed environment. Previous experience of running group and multi-currency consolidation processes will be highly advantageous.
You will be comfortable 'rolling up your sleeves' and immersing yourself in the detail. This role requires flexible thinking and a dynamic, innovative approach as new business challenges arise, as well as constantly looking for ways to move existing processes forward.
As a confident self-starter, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build strong relationships. You will have the credibility and gravitas to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner. With clear enthusiasm and drive you will thrive in a change environment.