Group Financial Reporting Manager
Circa £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
PE backed Software company
Leicester + Working from Home (Hybrid)
This exciting international software business has experienced consistent and significant growth over the past 5 years and is able to boast a portfolio of household name customers.
Having recently been acquired by an ambitious Private Equity firm, the business is now poised for another stella growth cycle.
To help facilitate these exciting expansion plans, the company is now seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager.
The role includes:
- Responsible for the consolidation of financial accounting activities across all international markets
- Provision of technical accounting advice to all areas of the business
- Development of Group accounting policies
- Drive improvements in accounting processes and champion automation and systems efficiency
- Exposure to various Group wide, business critical projects
- Ensure operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting. Close attention to group accounting policies that back up IFRS expected treatment
- Ensure a full set of documented policies, procedures and process maps are maintained
- Manage foreign exchange postings and ensure adherence to IFRS and Group forex policy.
- Work closely with the Markets commercial finance teams to provide business context, month end accounting entries and commentaries on the Financial statements.
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA)
- High levels of technical accounting experience, including consolidating the numbers of international markets
- Recent experience of driving efficiencies through enhancement of systems use/automation
- Sensitive to a multicultural working environment
- Able to work in the Leicester head office a minimum of 3 days/week