Up to £38000 per annum
5 days ago
Cedar are currently partnering with a highly successful manufacturing business who currently have a newly created role available within their Financial Reporting division.
You will be a Part Qualified or Newly Qualified accountant, getting involved in preparation of external reporting, statutory accounts, as well as project work and business process improvement.
This role is ideal for someone in the early stages of their career, who is proactive, driven and has a desire to progress in a career in Accounting.
- Preparation of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reporting
- Consolidation journals and preparation of reconciliations
- Maintaining monthly exchanges rates for the whole Group
- Support with preparing statutory accounts
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Support in SAP Business Planning & Consolidation monthly reporting
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- 2 years of experience within the industry
- SAP systems experience
- Proficient with Excel