Group Financial Reporting Accountant
FMCG - West London (+ Highly Flexible / WFH up to 4 days pw)
£60k + 25% bonus + superb benefits package + quick progression
A newly created role with a leading FMCG business who are a genuine household name - with a superb reputation for career progression and personal development.
Reporting to the Senior Group Reporting Manager; this role involves producing reporting deliverables for various entities within the Group, as well as the consolidated Group Financial Statements and delivering relevant financial reporting to key, senior stakeholders including the Board.
- Support delivery on monthly reporting - working with multiple stakeholders across the Group
- Assist with preparing Group IFRS financial reporting deliverables - both quarterly and annually, including consolidation journals, technical accounting papers and financial disclosures
- Provide input into Annual budget and Quarterly forecasts
- Prepare cash flow statements for head office companies
- Assist with Group cash flow forecasting
- Support projects that impact financial reporting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Complete financial controls as required by SOX
- Any ad hoc tasks related to financial reporting team
- ACA Qualified
- Strong technical skillset
- Drive and ambition!
- 25% bonus (consistently paid out)
- 7% pension
- Gym on site
- Free lunch / food in the office
- Highly flexible working arrangements (up to 4 days WFH p/w)
- Quick progression!