A Group Financial Planning Analyst is sought by a particularly fast-growing global City-based business. They've grown both organically and by acquisition over the past decade to boast revenues of c. £1bn. They have significant additional available funding and this is therefore an excellent time to join them as they continue to expand into new markets.
The Group Financial Planning Analyst will report into the Group Internal Reporting Manager. The main duties are below but there will also be a large amount of ad hoc work to support the wider Group Finance team:
- Play a key role in the annual budget, three-year plan and in-year re-forecasts.
- Model the financial impact of group wide projects & investments.
- Monitor KPIs, report on drivers of change, improve overall analysis & metrics.
- Contribute to the production of consolidated monthly management accounts and quarterly lender packs.
- Support firm wide M&A and other Corporate Finance activity.
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support strategic objectives of the CFO.
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Financial Planning Analyst will:
- Be a qualified accountant; either a practice trained ACA or a bright, industry trained CIMA / ACCA.
- Enjoy delivering high quality management information including incisive analysis.
- Want to join a fast-paced, dynamic organisation where there is significant M&A activity.
- Be capable of internal progression after a period of time.
Finally, members of this team have the benefit of working for a particularly strong 'Head of' who is passionate about nurturing and developing his staff. Significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
- £55000 - £60000 base salary
- 15-20% bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 26 days holiday
- Excellent other benefits