A Group Financial Analyst is sought by a particularly high-growth City-based PE backed company. They have grown particularly quickly (both organically and by acquisition) over the past ten years to boast a truly global presence and a turnover of almost £1bn. The company is very well backed and will continue their expansion as they build a world-leading business. This is therefore a unique opportunity to join them and significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
The Group Financial Analyst will report into the Group Internal Reporting Manager. The main duties are below but there will also be a large amount of ad hoc work to support the wider Group Finance team:
- Play a key role in the annual budget, three-year plan and any in-year re-forecasts.
- Prepare consolidated monthly management accounts, quarterly lender packs and associated materials.
- Monitor KPIs, report on drivers of change, improve overall analysis & metrics.
- Model the financial impact of group wide projects & investments.
- Support firm wide M&A and other Corporate Finance activity.
- Manage one member of staff.
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support strategic objectives of the CFO.
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Financial Analyst will:
- Be a qualified accountant; either a practice trained ACA or a bright, industry trained CIMA / ACCA.
- Enjoy delivering high quality management information including incisive analysis.
- Want to join a fast-paced, dynamic organisation where there is significant M&A activity.
- Be capable of internal progression after a period of time.