£100000 - £110000 per annum + Options
about 1 month ago
Post Series - C
Group Financial Controller
Have you ever thought what it would be like to work for a company that is on a life-enhancing mission?
Could you buy into a global expansion plan with a powerful humanitarian message?
Do you need to work for a business that builds innovative technology platforms to deliver the above?
If YES, then apply for this Group Financial Controller position for this industry pioneer in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the full suite of financial and management reporting, building and coaching an expert finance team to create financial fluidity
- Managing the global consolidation and delivering the Annual Report, Interim Reporting and Press Releases
- Ensuring accurate reporting for complex areas such as M&A, restructuring, treasury, pension, shares schemes
- Delivering monthly Board reporting including providing management commentary and key metrics
- Identifying and implementing process improvement and changes
- Working closely with various Group stakeholders including tax, treasury, commercial, developers and marketing
Desirable skills include:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Group consolidation within a PLC size company
- Team management - top to bottom