PE backed Technology business
Group Financial Controller
To £130,000 + Car allowance, 30% bonus etc
Central London + working from home hybrid
This phenomenal success story has seen its growth accelerate with significant investment by a top tier investment house. The products and services this business provides are dramatically changing how we communicate and engage with digital content.
Due to this ongoing growth programme the company is now seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller.
Managing a team of c30, the role includes:
- Create and deliver a strategy to build a world-class accounting and financial control function that can facilitate the continued scaling up of the business
- Identify areas for improvement across the existing accounting and control function and execute the appropriate enhancements
- Partner your peers including the Commercial Finance Director to ensure a joined approach to business delivery
- Deliver management reporting packs fit for Board and external shareholder consumption
- Implement an efficient reporting system that captures all critical financial data to report operational and financial KPIs
- Influence behaviours across the business to create a culture of strong financial discipline which allows for continued business agility
- Provide robust financial control over the P&L and Capex
- Own tax, audit and regulatory compliance
- Manage and forecast cashflow, owning the banking and treasury relationships
- Engage with business leaders to ensure clear and transparent communication and financial understanding across the senior leadership team
You will be an experienced Financial Controller/Director of Accounting who has built a best practice controls environment and team across a rapidly changing entity. With a natural ability to inspire and lead, you will have demonstrably high levels of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and an inherent ability to influence behaviours.
As a technically strong Controller you will have a breadth of first-hand financial knowledge including operational accounting, governance, internal controls, exec level reporting, business critical analysis and team leadership.
Experience of utilising robotics across the accounting function would be an advantage, as would exposure to a capex intensive environment.
This is a key leadership role that is pivotal to the further success of this fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial market disruptor.