City of London, London
Up to £100000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Group Financial Controller
London - Shoreditch
C£100,000 + excellent benefits
This privately owned Software business based in Shoreditch has experienced incredible growth over the past 5 years. Clients include big brand names across the UK and international territories.
To facilitate its ambitious expansion plans the company is now seeking a highly impressive Group Financial Controller.
Reporting to the CFO and managing a small skilled team, the role includes;
- Full ownership of the day-to-day financial control environment
- Analyse the current financial process methodology, make recommendations and execute implementation of scale up and improvements
- Production and evolution of the P&L, balance sheet and KPI reporting
- Own cash flow management and forecasting
- Review, document and improve current business processes and controls
- Enhance and maximise efficiencies and outputs of financial systems
- Provide accounting expertise around future acquisitions
As a qualified accountant with a broad mix of both technical accounting expertise and 'business savvy', you will have demonstrable experience of delivering tangible benefit within the software sector.
With a high degree of intellectual horsepower, a logical mindset and obvious leadership skills, you will have experienced a best practice finance function, will know what good looks like and be able to create the correct environment to help accelerate the growth of this very exciting and successful business.