Up to £85000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
Group Financial Controller
£85,000 + benefits
Established, successful and dynamic, mid-sized global IT Services company is seeking a Group Financial Controller.
Reporting to the CFO, this high profile and business critical role includes:
- Managing a team to deliver multi-region financial/management reporting requirements
- Coaching the team to improved quality and timing of cyclical reporting
- Identifying weaknesses in processes and controls and executing enhancements
- Owning the delivery of all internal and external monthly/annual reporting.
- Responsibility for all statutory reporting/audits at Group and Local level and manage all stakeholders, including preparation of accounting papers where needed
- Point of contact for all external advisors
- Support on numerous ad-hoc projects
- Point person for technical accounting queries
This is a highly entrepreneurial organisation that has been on an exciting growth journey and, as such is now becoming a more established corporate entity. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to bring experience of owning the financial control environment across a multi-territory structure, an innate sense of 'why do we do it like this?', combined with an automatic desire to improve processes and people.
With a resilient and pragmatic personality, able to bring a problem solving and clear communication approach to business, you will also be a strong technical accountant. Happy to 'get stuck in' and with a desire to drive change , your demonstrable drive and determination to deliver will reflect in a proven track record of value-add across financial control.