Up to £120000.00 per annum + + LTIP + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
PE backed Technology business
Group Financial Controller
C£120,000 + LTIP + Bonus + Benefits
This phenomenal success story has seen its growth accelerate through significant investment by a top tier investment house. The products and services this business provides are dramatically changing how we communicate and engage with digital content.
As one of the leading market disruptors in the sector, the business continues to go from strength to strength.
Due to this ongoing growth programme the company is now seeking a Group Financial Controller.
Managing an overall team of c18, the role includes:
- Create and deliver a strategy to build a transparent and rigorous financial control function that can facilitate the continued scaling up of the business, ensuring a 'no surprises' reporting environment
- Identify areas for improvement across the existing function and execute the appropriate enhancements
- Deliver management reporting packs fit for Board and external shareholder consumption
- Implement an efficient reporting system that captures all critical financial data to report operational and financial KPIs
- Ongoing implementation of efficiencies across the teams, including transactional accounting
- Rapidly build cross-functional relationships, quickly building trust and credibility across the business and external advisors where appropriate
- Influence behaviours across the business to create a culture of strong financial discipline which allows for continued business agility
- Provide robust financial control over the P&L and Capex
- Own tax, audit and regulatory compliance
- Manage and forecast cashflow, owning the banking and treasury relationships
- Engage with business leaders to ensure clear and transparent communication and financial understanding across the senior leadership team
- Optimise financial systems interaction, ensuring ongoing automation to maximise systems benefit
You will be an experienced Financial Controller with a proven track record of coaching a team on a journey to enhanced performance. Having previously implemented a best practice financial control environment, you will have delivered quantifiable value-add to the successful growth of an established SME and, ideally also within a much larger organisation.
You will demonstrate a natural ability to inspire and lead, will have high levels of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and an inherent capacity to influence behaviours.
As a technically strong Financial Controller you will have a breadth of first-hand financial knowledge including operational accounting, governance, internal controls, exec level reporting, business critical analysis and team leadership.
This is a high profile leadership role that is pivotal to the further success of this fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial market disruptor.