Up to £90000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Leading independent global Media agency
Group Financial Controller
This international, privately owned media agency has grown at a phenomenal rate, rapidly expanding into new territories and able to demonstrate a client portfolio of global power brands.
It is now seeking a charismatic finance professional to take ownership for Group finance, creating an accounting environment that reflects the forecast growth.
This high profile role includes:
- Establish a global consolidation mechanism
- Accounting advice around new market launches
- Prepare and present Group wide financial performance materials for the Board
- Create the accounting policies document
- Drive the budgeting and reforecasting process
- Point of contact for external audit advisors
- Overhaul weekly flash reports
- Create a holistic view of group performance
- Drive improved clarity across client P&Ls
- Improve financial understanding across commercial heads
- Ad Hoc analysis & project work for the CFO and CEO
You will be a qualified accountant with a demonstrable track record of creating and/or enhancing the financial reporting environment across several international entities. With a blend of experience across technical accounting, consolidations, report writing, Board level presentations and ideally, group level FP&A, you will know what best practice looks like and have the strength of personality to execute it.
With immediate and obvious gravitas, energy and an innate desire to get stuck in, you will have a track record of thriving in an environment than operates at pace, is constantly changing, is experiencing growing pains and needs firm financial leadership. Experience of the Media sector is not essential however, strong excel skills, stakeholder management, a high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to translate finance for the business are an absolute must.
This is a high profile role that will give you the opportunity to quickly make an enormous impression across the entire business.