£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
A high calibre Group Financial Accountant is sought by a real estate business that has experienced exponential growth over the past two years. They are acquisitive with both a clear expansion plan and future strategy. They are looking for somebody to really grow into the role and take ownership of the financial reporting whilst adding commercial value. This will offer the right person a hands on, challenging opportunity, with genuine scope to progress into a Financial Controller and lead a medium sized finance team.
- For each of the entities produce accurate and informative management accounts and statutory accounts (in IFRS) on a timely basis. Roll out improvements to templates to enhance reporting.
- Build relationships with the business finance teams and provide support to the CFO, taking a lead on projects as required.
- Contribute to the production of the half & full year financial statements under IFRS; perform analysis of information received from subsidiaries and investigate unexpected items.
- Financial data management which is used for reporting, management accounts and budgeting & forecasting processes
- Assist with year-end audit and support preparation of Group's consolidated statutory accounts
- Communicate with the CFO through verbal and written updates, ensuring that planning, status and issues are raised and documented in a timely manner.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment