Group Financial Accountant - Asset Management - Central London - £60k-£70k + 40% bonus
Cedar is partnered with a global Asset Management business who are looking for a talented Group Financial Accountant to join their high performing corporate accounting team. The company has an impressive track record of infrastructure and renewable energy investments with a diverse portfolio and ESG influence. This will offer the right candidate a life changing opportunity to catapult their career in financial services. This will be ideal for a strong technical accountant or corporate accountant with a long-term goal of becoming a Financial Director or CFO by undertaking an in-house hybrid accounting role with commercial exposure and extensive interaction with partners and senior stakeholders.
- Support in the preparation of segmental financial forecasts and projections.
- Budget-variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements for a wide and varied corporate group
- Preparation of budgets and ongoing monitoring of performance compared to budget
- Presentation of accounts to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Ensure a robust control environment through design, implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Identifying any process improvements to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the team;
- Risk and Accounting System/Automation
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years PQ +
- Experience in a top accounting firm or complex business
- A strong desire to own process improvements and project accounting
- Ideally experience with Financial Services, Private Equity, Funds or Asset Management