I am exclusively partnered with a leading international transportation group who are looking to hire a Group Financial Accountant.
As the Group Financial Accountant you will ensure that all relevant teams prepare financial data under relevant reporting standards and business reporting requirements are met for this £250+ business.
Duties will include a wide range of financial and technical accounting:-
- Manage and oversee consolidated reporting to the group along with commentary and analysis for presentation to senior management.
- Delivery of high quality and timely management information under IFRS.
- Lead on relevant reporting standards, business reporting requirements and local controls.
- Ensure the teams have a high level of accountancy knowledge and understanding of multiple different reporting changes such as IFRS, Solvency II etc
- Provide accountancy input into the development of new accounting business processes through automation
- Lead and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage and develop a small team
- Qualified Accountant from practice.
- 2+ years PQE
- Looking for a step-up in experience and could be a first time out of practice into Industry
- Excellent Excel
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Ability and eagerness to develop proficiency in the Accounting Systems: Agresso and SAP
- Candidate that likes autonomy and to develop the role
- Flexible working.
- The role will be a 'stepping-stone' to further development either in the UK or across the Group for the right candidate