Group Financial Accountant
£65-70k + 10% bonus + car allowance + benefits
Milton Keynes / Cambridge (+ WFH)
A Group Financial Accountant opportunity with a genuine market leader; home to some of the biggest names within the Automotive industry.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, you will be a key member of the financial reporting team - helping to shape the reporting process and ongoing process improvements.
This position will work on a hybrid working pattern split between their offices in Milton Keynes and Cambridge.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for multiple entities
- Quarterly and annual FCA returns and compliance calculations
- Ownership for delivery of the annual audit - liaising with external auditors
- Own month end activities and controls, including group reporting packs
- Monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support FP&A team with cash flow analysis and working capital
- Ad hoc project work - supporting other areas where necessary
- Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred)
- Strong financial reporting/statutory reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Self-starter attitude, driven to add value
Package / benefits includes:
- £65-70,000 salary
- 10% bonus (has consistently paid out)
- Car allowance (can be taken as cash)
- Full private healthcare
- Flexible working policy (WFH)