£55000 - £60000 per annum + 15% bonus + 10% pension + excellent bens
about 1 month ago
A Group Financial Accountant is sought by a particularly high-growth PE backed company who are based in the City. They have grown particularly quickly (both organically and by acquisition) over the past ten years to boast a truly global presence and a turnover of almost £1bn. The company is very well backed and will continue their expansion as they build a world-leading business. This is therefore a unique opportunity to join them and significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
The Group Financial Accountant will report into the Group External Reporting Manager. The main duties are below but there will also be a large amount of ad hoc work to support the wider Group Finance team:
- Produce monthly Group consolidated accounts & review of balance sheet.
- Aid in the production of group management accounts and commentary.
- Support significant M&A related accounting activity and integration of acquisitions.
- Assist the FP&A team with budgeting / forecasting queries as required.
- Support local entities with IFRS15 reporting and other accounting queries.
- A range of ad hoc projects to support a growing company
The ideal candidate for the Group Financial Accountant role will::
- Be a qualified ACA who trained in a Top 10 practice.
- Possess experience of multi-currency group consolidations under IFRS.
- Seek a cerebral challenge where you'll need to solve unique problems and think for yourself.
- Want to take on early responsibility, enjoy problem solving and getting involved in a wide range of tasks.
Finally, members of this team have the benefit of working for a particularly strong 'Head of' who is passionate about nurturing and developing his staff. Significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
- £55000 - £60000 base salary
- 15-20% bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent other benefits