£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + 10% pension
2 days ago
They have grown particularly quickly (both organically and by acquisition) over the past five years to boast a truly global presence and a turnover in excess of £600m. The company is well backed and plans to continue their expansion as they build a world-leading business. This is therefore a unique opportunity to join them and significant progression is available as the company continues to grow.
The position of Group Financial Accountant has been created to support the company's expansion and will sit under the Group Head of Accounting who is a particularly impressive individual. This is a project-based role; the main duties are below but there will also be a large amount of ad hoc work:
· Monthly reporting for a small number of Head Office, Holding & Financing entities; review / approval of recurring journals and preparation of new and / or complex transactions.
· Develop and maintain Group Accounting Policy.
· Prepare draft accounting papers for transactions (M&A / financing / hedging etc…)
· Support other firm-wide M&A / Corporate Finance activity.
· Implement suitable controls to ensure all legal entity reporting / papers are correct.
· A range of ad hoc projects to support the growth of the company
Key requirements for the Group Financial Accountant role.
· Qualified accountant (ideally a qualified ACA who has worked / is working within a Top 20 practice).
· Previous exposure to group reporting / policy and supporting transactions (whether in practice or commerce).
· Desire to take on early responsibility and work with a wide cross-section of finance & non-finance stakeholders.
· Enjoy problem solving and being resourceful.
· £55000 - £60000 base salary
· 10-15% bonus
· 10% pension contribution
· Private medical insurance
· 25 days holiday
· Excellent other benefits
Please send me your CV today - the client wishes to try and complete the interview process before Christmas!