£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
24 Mar 00:00
High-growth PE backed Tech business
This high-growth, buzzing Tech business with HQ in London has a presence across several international territories and is on-target to more than double in size in the next 4 years with 60% annual growth.
With significant backing by a leading Silicon Valley PE house, the CFO has created a new role to support the expected growth to reach £100M turnover within the next few years.
Supporting this growth is the need for an ambitious ACA qualified Finance Manager with the energy and drive to overhaul and improve the quality and efficiency of financial information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a team from day one, taking a lead in Finance to guide reporting and business processes improvement, and become a senior leader in the Finance team.
The role will work closely with the Head of FP&A, being instrumental in providing accurate and detailed actuals for management reporting.
There will be real opportunity for progression, including moving into other areas of Finance and abroad.
- Production of the monthly Board Pack with supporting commentary and analysis
- Preparation of monthly consolidated group financial statements consolidating 5 entities
- Manage 1 direct report and grow the team as necessary including recruitment activities
- Management of monthly close process and Global Chart Of Accounts
- Maintain the group's consolidation system and support the current finance transformation
- Maintain and develop transfer pricing policy, managing the relationship with external advisers where necessary
- Preparation and review of financial information on an ad-hoc basis for Senior Management
What we are looking for:
ACA qualified with strong academics;
You will have played a key role in driving best practice reporting or process improvements;
You will also have demonstrably high levels of commercial acumen, communication skills and a logical approach to business methodology;
Critical is the hunger to drive improved changes in a fast-paced and dynamic PE backed 'Tech Start-up' environment;
Experience with Technology, Software or SAAS would be hugely beneficial to hit the ground running in this role!