£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Group Finance Manager
PE backed Tech business
This high-growth, buzzing international Tech business with HQ in London has a presence across several international territories and is on-target to more than double in size in the next 4 years.
With significant backing by a leading Silicon Valley PE house, this business is expected to reach £100M turnover within the next 5 years.
Supporting this growth is the need for an ambitious Finance Manager with the energy and drive to overhaul and improve the quality and efficiency of financial information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a team, taking a lead in Finance to guide reporting and business processes improvement, and become a senior leader in the Finance team.
The role will work closely with the Head of FP&A, being instrumental in providing accurate and detailed actuals for the production of management reporting.
There will be real opportunity for progression, including moving into other areas of Finance.
- Production of the monthly Board Pack with supporting commentary and analysis
- Preparation of monthly consolidated group financial statements consolidating 5 entities
- Management of monthly close process and Global Chart Of Accounts
- Manage 1 direct report and grow the team as necessary including recruitment activities
- Maintain and develop transfer pricing policy, managing the relationship with external advisers where necessary
- Maintain the group's consolidation system and support the current finance transformation
- Preparation and review of financial information on an ad-hoc basis for Senior Management
What we are looking for:
You will have a strong academic background and be ACA qualified
You will have played a key role in driving best practice reporting or process improvements.
You will also have demonstrably high levels of commercial acumen, communication skills and a logical approach to business methodology.
Critical is the hunger to drive improved changes in a fast-paced and dynamic PE backed 'Tech Startup' environment.