£65-75k + 20% bonus
An exclusive new role with a hugely successful retail group with a portfolio of global consumer brands.
As Finance Manager; you will take ownership for the delivery of robust financial control and the development of two direct reports.
Reporting into the impressive Head of Finance - you must be ambitious and looking to accelerate your career over the next 2-3 years.
- Deliver robust financial control across all brands - recognising the value of the link between financial control, business controls and transactional processes
- Liaise with third party providers - ensuring effective delivery of all statutory deadlines
- Plan and manage audit process across EU
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders across EU and North America
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations and control
- Assist the Head of Finance with key strategic projects
- Drive simplification and improvement across financial control function
- Ownership of annual budgeting, periodic forecasting, period end close - including actuals, monthly forecasts and analysis
- Manage and develop two direct reports
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Significant industry experience within retail / FMCG / property / real estate
- Management experience
- Drive and ambition!
- 20% bonus (has consistently paid out)
- Complimentary onsite gym
- Onsite café
- Private medical cover
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH)
- Other benefits in kind