£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + package
17 days ago
An internationally recognised Media organisation is seeking to appoint a Financial Reporting Manager to lead a talented team; responsible for the delivery of the Group's consolidated financial results, and advising senior leadership on complex technical accounting matters.
You will also support senior management with any potential IPO procedures.
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified from a top practice with strong technical accounting experience gained within industry.
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements
- Produce quarterly financial reporting
- Provide key analysis on external group financial reporting matters
- Advise on technical accounting matters
- Liaise with group external auditors
- Advise & support on potential IPO procedures
- ACA qualified - practice trained (ideally Big)
- Technical accounting experience gained in industry
£70-75k + bonus + excellent benefits.
Group Financial Reporting Manager - Media - c£75k - London