£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
6 months ago
This market leading, internationally renowned PE backed Engineering business has experienced both acquisitive and organic growth over the past 3 years. Now backed by an ambitious PE firm and with exciting plans for growth in place, this dynamic organisation is about to embark on a significant and rapid expansion plan.
Several years of consistent success have come through the development of exciting innovations within its field and this business prides itself at being at the forefront of technological advances across the sector. International expansion plans remain on track and the organisation continues to bid for and win high profile contracts.
As a result of this continued success, the organisation has now created the new position of Group Finance Manager - Projects.
In this business critical position, reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will;
- Take ownership for the execution and delivery of group wide projects, including M&A support, business restructuring, driving improvements through local and overseas business units,
- Identify areas for improvements, advise on governance & compliance issues, drive improvements in reporting across multiple entities
- Develop and communicate the Group Finance Policy Manual including a minimum standard of internal controls
- Ad-hoc FP&A and financial modelling activities as and when required
- Providing proactive advice to the business on risk management and controls to support the continuous improvement of the controls environment.
As a credible and emotionally intelligent accountant, you will have first class communications skills and demonstrably high levels of intellectual horsepower. You will easily build cross-functional relationships, have proven business partnering experience and have experience of providing financial process and technical accounting advice.
With previous exposure to a capex intensive environment, i.e. manufacturing, engineering or construction, you will ideally, but not essential still be within practice as an experienced Manager or Senior Manager. Alternatively, you have already made a move into industry and are seeking to join a progressive and acquisitive PE backed environment.
This is a high profile and critical hire which will play a key role in the continued success of this growing business.