£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
A technically strong Finance Manager is required for an ambitious and growing FTSE 250 client. With a strong brand name our client has successfully delivered continued growth in a challenging market, strengthening its position as a household name.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting, you will take ownership of the group's financial reporting, driving improvements and ensuring maximum value add through strong financial support and rigour. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the production of high-quality financial accounts and reports for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Assisting in the Group consolidation process for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Establishing and embedding reporting frameworks to develop best in class processes
- Full accountability for ensuring robust corporate governance and compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Managing the audit process and interface with the Auditors
The successful candidate will be a qualified chartered accountant, ideally from a 'Top 10' Accountancy firm with a strong technical background. Prior experience of group financial reporting and running consolidation processes within industry (either as full time or as a secondment from practice) is essential.
With a solid understanding of financial and accounting processes and a broad business awareness, you will be a confident and pro-active self-starter. You will have the ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally and externally, with a proactive, forward looking and challenging mindset.