£55000 - £65000 per annum + shares and awesome perks
19 days ago
A young and ambitious Technology business with 100% annual growth has created a new Finance Manager role to support this success.
This fast-paced award winning UK Tech business in its first 10 years has reached £25M turnover and has expanded into 10 countries. They have also grown their staff numbers to 210 people globally, 120 based here in the UK.
This meaty Finance Manager role will support the Group FC and CFO in supporting the growth of the business, driving business improvements and taking ownership for a mixture of financial and management accounts.
The business operates a collaborative and creative environment, where all senior management are approachable including the CEO who regularly takes recommendations seriously from his team and are always looking for better and easier ways to get things done.
On offer is a modern, sociable and nurturing environment, with great perks, share options from day one, regular fun team and work events, and flexible working hours.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Monthly consolidated accounts including commentary and analysis
- Assist with the monthly management accounts and board packs
- Calculation of monthly sales commission accruals and payments
- Regular forecasting of cash and foreign exchange
- Final review and approval of balance sheet recs prepared by other team members
- Overseeing intercompany transactions, reconciliations and currency revaluations
- Oversee and streamline processes for Expensify system and staff expenses process
- Own the monthly close and month end reporting process
- Support with CFO and Group FC with Financial Analysis on an ad-hoc basis
What we are looking for to be successful in this role:
- An accountancy qualification with PQE is essential
- A good grounding in management accounting and reporting
- Good knowledge of UK Gaap and consolidations
- The ideal candidate will be from a high-growth SME/Start up background with Technology/Software or similar industry experience
If you are not sure if you have all the skills for this role, just apply, we will contact you if we think there is a good fit from your CV!