Group Finance Manager - Private Equity - City of London - £75k-£85k + 50% bonus + Flexible Working
A top 10 Private Equity firm is searching for a Group Finance Manager to join a high performing finance team in a newly created role to help spearhead their growth and strategic output.
This will be high-profile, offering a hybrid role of duties reporting directly to the Director of Group Reporting. You will have oversight of acquisitions, integration processes, managing a growing team of qualified accountants and a variety of senior stakeholder management.
This opportunity requires someone to work broadly across finance, perfect for a strong technical accountant who wants to get more involved with commercials and genuinely make an impact with a huge name in financial services.
- Lead on the corporate finance accounting and management of 3 staff members
- Implement positive change, including process improvements
- Oversee group reporting by subsidiaries to ensure accurate results and reporting
- Reviewing processes from external providers and consultants
- Supporting across the annual budget and forecasting process
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high-quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Maintaining and overseeing statutory obligations for all global corporate entities
- Ownership of the annual and interim financial statements for Group
- Communication of changes and findings when necessary, with key stakeholders across the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) or equivalent
- 3 years + PQE
- Experience in Financial Services, including large, complex environments
- Strong IFRS experience
- Management experience/Leadership qualities