City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Group Finance Manager
An established and well-known fashion retailer in the City of London is seeking a Group Finance Manager to own the Management Reporting.
This senior Finance Manager role will own the production of management accounts for the Immediate Company and wider Group Companies. You will also interact with the Senior Leadership teams at all levels in the business, including presenting and providing analysis to support the business decisions.
You will need to provide effective leadership over the finance team - including 4 direct reports, covering a Management Accountant, AP, AR and Payroll to ensure the accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts.
You will also oversee: the preparation of board reports, the production of annual budgets and updates, production of 3 year and other forecasts, responsibility for stock and costing, ad-hoc analysis for senior management, and make decisions on system and process improvements.
- Qualified accountant with significant PQE
- Experience in an SME environment
- Good IT skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, ERP systems
- Team management Experience
- Strong Management Accounting and Reporting background
- Retail accounting experience desirable (Manufacturing, Stock Control, Costing, Retail)