A Group Finance Manager is sought by a leading FTSE-250 Plc who operate globally and employ tens of thousands of people. They have a strong track record in developing new business & revenue streams and have recently reported a >30% increase in annual profits on a 14% increase in revenue.
Flexible working is ingrained in their culture; staff are only requested to work in their offices to the south west of London for 2 days each week; other days can be spent at home or in their London offices.
Driven by a recent restructure, the post of Group Finance Manager reports into a particularly high calibre and technically strong Head of Group Reporting. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare (as part of the team), sections of the Annual Report and Half Year Interim Statement.
- Produce and deliver sections of the Group's subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Deliver reporting and analysis of the Group financial numbers and performance.
- Assist with analysis required by various stakeholders, e.g. Financial Planning, Investor Relations, M&A, Tax, Treasury, Board Members and other senior management stakeholders.
- Provide accounting support for monthly reporting, quarterly forecast & annual budget processes.
- Provide project management & oversight of parts of the audit process.
- A significant range of ad hoc projects to support a growing and ever changing business.
The successful candidate for the position of Group Reporting Manager will:
- Be a qualified ACA / ACCA who is either looking to move from practice or a similar role in industry.
- Possess relevant group or Plc reporting skills including a good knowledge of IFRS.
- Enjoy a varied role that will include significant project work as the company grows / changes.
- Seek to join a high performing team where they can work with / learn from impressive people.
- Want to take advantage of a progression opportunities both within and outside of group finance.
Salary: £55000 - £65000 + car allowance + 10% bonus + bens