An exclusive role with a global heavyweight in the Media / Music & Entertainment world.
Headquartered in central London, this business is a genuine household name and supports ongoing personal and professional development.
As an Analyst within the Group Finance team - this role focusses on supporting the delivery of the consolidated external financial statements for the Group, assisting on technical accounting matters and supporting the wider finance team.
This Group Financial Analyst role will suit an ACA qualified individual seeking their first industry move.
- Assist with delivery of the Group consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Maintain associated financial system & models to support production of group results
- Analysis of key financial statements for senior leadership team
- Liaise with Group external auditors
- Assist with monthly, quarterly & yearend reporting
- Advise on technical accounting matters
- Investigate monthly actuals vs forecast at both Group and divisional level
- Support other functions such as FP&A
- Support senior management - managing stakeholders up to VP level
- Maintain KPIs for financial reporting purposes
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- ACA Qualified
- Experience working on Listed clients
- Strong technical skillset with gravitas to manage senior stakeholders
- Genuine interest in Media / Music / Entertainment
- Drive and ambition!
- 10% bonus (consistently paid out)
- Several benefits unique to the industry
- An opportunity to progress quickly!