£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 15% bonus
about 2 years ago
A multinational Technology business with Headquarters in central Woking is looking to hire a Group Finance Analyst. The business has been going through significant growth, both organically and through successful acquisitions, and is looking to bring on board a recently qualified Chartered Accountant who wants to fast-track their career in a highly profitable and growing business.
This is a high profile analytical role, with real progression opportunities both across the UK and abroad. As a Group Finance Analyst you will gain strong senior stakeholder management and a broad skill set covering both financial and management reporting, being at the centre of a global business.
The Group Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assist preparation of the Group's monthly management accounts, including preparation of consolidation journals.
- Produce monthly management accounting pack and other monthly reporting packs issued to the Group Board and Executive Management.
- Provide financial analysis on financial results of the Group.
- Assist in the preparation of the Group's annual report and accounts and interim statement, including related analyst presentations and internal announcements.
- Assist with maintenance of the Group consolidation system (HFM) and reports including the calculation of its financial KPIs.
- Assist in the maintenance and continuous development of the Group's finance policies and manuals.
Essential Skills for the Group Finance Analyst role:
- Educated to degree level and fully qualified (ACA or ACCA)
- Strong recent knowledge of IFRS and multinational consolidations
- Applicants making their first move from practice or with relevant industry experience will be considered