£62500 - £70000.00 per annum + 5k car + 20% bonus + 10% pension + bens
about 1 month ago
A Group Corporate Tax Manager is sought by a leading, expanding FTSE-250 Plc in central London. Operating in the technology and manufacturing sectors, the company are obvious leaders in their field and boast year-on-year revenue growth driven by a resilient, profitable business plan that will see them continue to grow into the future.
Reporting to the Group Head of Tax, the post of Group Corporate Tax Manager has been created by a serious of internal promotions and will play a key role in across the Tax team. Specific duties include:
- Overseeing the preparation of UK tax returns and monitor overseas tax compliance.
- Support group consolidated reporting processes from a group tax perspective across full & half year reporting, month end, budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Monitor, review and account for group-wide tax provisions including deferred tax.
- Manage the SAO sign off process including organising follow-ups and process reviews.
- Support tax decisions (reporting, advisory & compliance) taken by in-country leadership teams.
- A range of ad hoc projects e.g. supporting M&A, integration of new entities etc...
The ideal candidate for the Group Corporate Tax Manager role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or CTA;
- Possess demonstrable UK corporate tax compliance (and advisory) experience;
- Have experience of contributing to group reporting, ideally under both UK GAAP & IFRS;
- Enjoy building relationships with senior stakeholders across the world;
- Work with attention to detail, an enquiring mind and the ability to hit deadlines;
- Have a desire to learn and progress quickly as the company continues to grow.