A Group Accounting Manager is sought by a c.£300m t/o global services business who are obvious leaders in their field. The group will remain innovative under their new ownership and will continue along their growth trajectory with further acquisitions planned, all leading towards an IPO over time.
The Group Accounting Manager will reporting to the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for managing one person; other duties include:
- Prepare / review the monthly global group consolidation.
- Support the production of the annual group & statutory accounts; help lead the audit process.
- Lead the conversion from FRS102 / local GAAP to full IFRS; upgrade SAP BPC system as needed.
- Develop and implement new accounting policies to support M&A activity, new standards etc.
- A range of ad hoc projects to support global operations.
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Accounting Manager will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA preferred) who is
- either looking for their first move from practice or
- who has existing group reporting skills and is looking for a new challenge.
- Enjoy the challenge of improving reporting across a truly global, complex, growing organisation.
- Desire a role where they can immediately see the effects of their decision making.
- Be confident, articulate and enjoy explaining finance concepts to non-finance staff.
Salary: £65000 - £72000 + 15% pension + 20% bonus + benefits.