Cedar has partnered with world-leading cyber security business based in London. They are urgently searching for an experienced Group Accountant to support with the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, on a temporary to permanent basis.
Salary: £200 - £220 a day (£258 Umbrella)
Location: London (2/3 office days)
Start date: ASAP
- Own and manage the Purchase to Pay (PTP) process from PO's being raised, to invoices being captured and suppliers paid within the due date
- Own and manage the Order to Cash (OTC) process including the cash collection process, working with the sales team and our systems expert.
- Improve the PTP and OTC process and utilise automation to take the processes to the next level.
- Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments and allocation entries for all of the legal entities.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts ensuring all items are recorded to eliminate.
- Record and reconcile all bank entries.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain and reconcile all corporate credit card transactions.
- Assist with cash flow reporting and treasury management.
- Assisting with the statutory reporting and annual 20-F reporting cycle by providing supporting documents and reconciliations when requested.
- Supporting in the growth of the business including international expansion.
Essential Skills (MUST HAVE ALL LISTED):
- Part-qualified/QBE Accountant with a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a finance department/finance systems team
- Group/Multi-entity/Global/EMEA finance experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand complex information and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in analysing, redesigning and documenting procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing environment
The Five Eyes is an intelligence alliance comprising nations including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the US - You MUST be a part of this to apply!
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a one-week notice period. If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.